Building a Safety Foundation: An Introductory Series for Safety Professionals
Create a Positive Safety Culture by Learning the Basics
The Short Story:
- Virtual learning opportunity
- Learn the basics of identifying hazards, reducing injuries through training and prevention, adhering to OSHA guidelines and appropriately responding to incidents when they occur.
Building a Safety Foundation: An Introductory Series for Safety Professionals is designed to give safety professionals a better understanding of your role in creating and supporting an effective safety program for your organization.
The program provides nine-hours of virtual instruction (over the course of three days), hosted by our Agency Education team and conducted in real time by AF Group Loss Control consultants, who are industry subject matter experts.
The three sessions will cover the following course topics:
- Basic Safety Principles
- OSHA Compliance & Specific Laws
- Accident Investigation
- Hazard Recognition & Job Hazard Analysis
Risk Assessments: Inspections & Audits
- Basic Behavioral Safety Program
- Training & Continuous Improvement
- Accountability Systems
- Safety Adds Up