Agency Education — Putting You at the Head of the Class
It’s never too late to learn, advance your career, improve your job performance and find innovative new ways to work through the valuable curriculum AF Group offers for all our brands’ partners. From in-person classes and readings to practical learning, virtual meetings and more, we have development opportunities to meet the needs of agent partners at Accident Fund, United Heartland, Third Coast Underwriters and CompWest Insurance.
Our industry-leading programs (including many offering continuing education credit) include:
- Certified Authority on Workers’ Compensation (CAWC): During the three-day program, you’ll gain invaluable knowledge on everything from workers’ comp fundamentals and claims to loss control, return to work and classification basics.
- LEAD with Comp: This robust professional development opportunity equips you with the knowledge to find success in workers’ compensation. The program begins with a two-day training course followed by monthly learning opportunities, allowing you to partner with AF Group experts for activities like agency visits, ride-alongs, eLearning sessions and more — all designed to fit into even the busiest schedule.
- On-Demand Learning: We get it — you’re busy juggling competing priorities and need a learning option that can fit into any schedule. That’s where our on-demand learning library comes in! We’ve created courses that are interactive, virtual, brand-specific, and offer the flexibility to complete as your schedule allows. New courses are added regularly to keep you up-to-date on the latest in the industry.
- Continuing Education: Earn CE credits online at afhi.webce.com
- Custom Education Services: We can design programs to fit your needs, onsite at your facility.
Learn more about these educational opportunities by clicking on the links to the left.