Certified Authority on Workers’ Compensation
Workers’ Compensation Fundamentals at Your Fingertips
The Short Story:
- Foundational 3-day course
- Gain knowledge on workers’ comp fundamentals, claims, loss control, return to work and more
- 95% program satisfaction rating
- Up to 16 hours of CE credits
The Certified Authority on Workers’ Compensation program (CAWC) has been established in partnership with Olivet College, a recognized leader in insurance education. Grounded in AF Group’s 100 years of industry success, the program offers a unique perspective on workers’ compensation, combining business acumen with other key subject areas for an innovative learning experience.
Earning the CAWC designation provides a competitive advantage for agents and producers by giving them the tools and knowledge necessary to win business, create client loyalty and be viewed as an authority on workers’ compensation.
The CAWC is a 18-hour program consisting of the following classes, with more detail on course topics available here:
- Workers’ Compensation Fundamentals
- Experience Rating and Modification
- Loss Control
- Return to Work
- Alternative Workers’ Compensation Programs
- U.S. Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Act (USL&H)
- Classification Basics
Visit our CAWC events page to review a list of upcoming training dates. For more information about the CAWC program, click here for more detailed curriculum and here for our exam process. Be sure to check out the video below as well — and, as always, contact us with any questions!