Food for Thought
Take a Break & Learn Something New
Grab a coffee or a snack and join us for Food for Thought, our learning series focused on core workers’ compensation concepts. During the short session, you’ll hear a presentation and have the opportunity to engage in a roundtable discussion with subject matter experts.
- Free, virtual education series for insurance and safety professionals
- 30-45-minute sessions
- All courses begin at 12 p.m. ET
As a way of saying “thanks for joining us,” session participants will be entered into a drawing to win lunch on us! The complete list of 2024 Food for Thought topics will be announced soon, and begin with:
- January: OSHA Record Keeping & Reporting
- February: Workers’ Compensation 101
- March: Construction
- April: Healthcare/Social Assistance
- May: Manufacturing
- June: Education
No single person deserves anything less than a 5-star rating, as they were all informative, knowledgeable and interactive. I also enjoyed the vast number of topics that were covered without a lot of overlap within the same topic of workers’ comp.