Food for Thought
Take a Break & Learn Something New
Grab a coffee or a snack and join us for Food for Thought, our learning series focused on core workers’ compensation concepts. During the short session, you’ll hear a presentation and have the opportunity to engage in a roundtable discussion with subject matter experts.
- Free, virtual education series for insurance and safety professionals
- 30-45-minute sessions
- All courses begin at 12 p.m. ET
- Jan. 11 — OSHA Reporting
- Feb. 1 — Loss Control 101
- March 1 — Intro to Workers’ Compensation
- April 12 — Building Blocks of a Safety Program
- May 24 — Underwriting 101
- June 14 — Safety Pays
- July 12 — Claims 101
- Aug. 9 — Return to Work
- Sept. 6 — Intro to Workers’ Compensation
- Oct. 11 — Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention
- Nov. 1 — Innovation
- Dec. 13 — Successful Safety Incentive Programs
As our way of saying ‘thanks for joining us,’ participants will be entered into a drawing to win lunch on us!
Have suggestions for future topics or questions about our Food for Thought series? Drop us a note and let us know your thoughts!
No single person deserves anything less than a 5-star rating, as they were all informative, knowledgeable and interactive. I also enjoyed the vast number of topics that were covered without a lot of overlap within the same topic of workers’ comp.